View Single Post
Old 28-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
A soul is a persona. This means it is like a costume of consciousness that your spirit wears for a particular event. For example, if your spirit wanted to assist human beings cross over into the spirit world, it would create a human looking persona (soul) to greet them and make them feel comfortable.

So that, in order to interact with us here, to gain our trust, a spirit might wear a certain human looking costume of consciousness [persona=soul], but such spirit may extend in many branches, and act with many different purposes in many different planes, wearing different souls [multilocation]. Moreover, each one of us is a spirit who took the human costume to come here and accomplish any purpose in our Earthly passage... but most of us don't remember that.Why?

I highlight as a key that who I am is not my soul, it is my spirit.

In this conception, twin flames and soul mates would be obviously placed at a soul level, right? is there anything similar of maximum tuning at a spirit level, or it is not necessary because of the lack of ego at such level?

In post #280 where you talk about who you are...

It seems you know your actual spirit name. Do we all have one? How to know it?

You also say that you are known with such name within your soul group, the Asceleottyi, and you explain where this soul group comes from....

My conclusion is that the only way the concept of soul group could have any use in the spirit world is if the sense of action [practical way to accomplish a purpose] is associated to the soul level, while the sense of decision/ purpose is associated to the spirit level. Do you share this view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Yes in actual fact, I am told you are being ‘assisted to understand’ what I am saying by someone else who is helping you move forward. I understand they are using your connection to my words and the images and thoughts they sponsor to insert their own influence into your awareness.

Interesting statement... I will appreciate if you could go deeper. What do you mean with "I am told"?

A big hug for you too.