View Single Post
Old 27-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Master
~~~ROM~~~

Hello monsieur Rom.

The spirit is able to have multiple instances of itself; can this be done also in the physical?

Yes this is possible, but not common. It is just a matter of - do I want to dip one finger in this soup, or do I want to dip two fingers in? Either way I am going to get a flavour of it, you see?
How about the concept of you having a life on Earth, and another on another planet? Now wouldn’t that be an exciting prospect? Oooh, what about having a life here, and another life in another parallel dimension, or another time period? Think outside the box.

I also heard that once in the spiritual you have a universal knowing of everything

Now if that were true would this not denote that all those souls who have passed on can instantly know everything and thus, no longer have to resolve their energy state they have self-created? Would this not then donate that all the murderers and rapists could know all they wanted to know despite their energy and vibration being incompatible with where such knowledge and information is stored?
Knowledge, information and understanding is accessed by vibration, by genuine intent, by feeling. In this respect then, you are in part correct, in that in being attuned to your own spirit you can then invite wisdom into your awareness. How this information is made ‘aware’, meaning, how this information is ‘experienced’ coming to you, is up to you to decide and to create. But without the genuine intent, without the genuine feeling, and without the genuine vibration you would not be able to form appropriate questions anyway. There are no real ‘locations’ as such in the spirit world, the projections of environments are merely interactive vehicles for you to connect with, for lack of a better word, energy. When you feel a desire to connect with something, a means to do so is presented to you in a manner appropriate to how you see yourself at that time (how your energy state is at that time). As your energy, your consciousness changes and expands, so too does your ability and means to interact with information also change. It comes to you differently as you alter who you are. You would simply interact with information without having a physical form by connecting with it directly as pure energy. But as I say, you have to be a certain vibration to do this.
The halls of learning is basically a hub which brings everything together locally to make it easier for individuals to find. It connects beings, connects spirit together through these doorways called books. I suppose in a sense it is a kind of ‘social’ assembly hall with many corridors leading to many different realms. People enjoy the interactivity of these libraries.

Enjoy your day!
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸