View Single Post
Old 30-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Over the past year and a half, I have seen some good psychics, done my own readings, followed astrological forecasts, etc. It seems like all the positive things that have been predicted in regard to career, love, etc. have rarely come to pass. I just go on with my life and keep working hard but still feel a bit let down. LOL.
Especially when some of the more neutral or negative things are often what come to pass. A positive astrological forecast one month? Don't see it. Mercury retrograde? Everything in my life is affected. What the hell?!

So universe, "quit playing games with my heart!" :p Just listening to the backstreet boys thinking of how fed up I am with divination and either false or delayed prophecies I have received.

*Also I do not rely on such forecasts, just use them for fun and for guidance. Just poking fun at the lacklustre results.

You know, I totally share your thoughts. Sometimes I wonder where my head was at... I had a huge let down after seeing an (internationally renowned and much trusted) reader (who actually caused me to get into the cards for myself). He gave me an extraordinarily detailed and definitive reading about 'meeting someone new' in February. No matter how many times we sliced the cards, they always told the same tale again and again.
After the third February I tried to forget all about it - then in the fourth year after the reading it came true and clear - except for the fact that instead of a new person in my life, it referred to my new job. Listening back to the reading, if you replace 'person' with 'employer' every detail is correct (the Queen of Wands was the prediction, and the employers logo is a Griffin wearing a crown). Now I do believe in the power of divination, I don't take it as purely entertainment, and Ive made some quite serious decisions after contemplating the tarot cards and my pendulum (and I didn't listen to them on one occasion - that mistake cost me $20,000 - idiot...) but somehow you need to keep your mind wildly open to alternative interpretations or ideas. I was pretty disappointed to find out Id been chasing just a job...