View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Yes, you are right. I just did what I think is more convenient for me. I always start deep breathing and exhaling, but in the end, this is done without me being aware of it.

You don't have to breathe deeply or in any special way. You could just feel what the breath feels like as it already is. But sure, breath deep if that's what you decide to do.

Quote:
When I do a "purpose" meditation, such as Chakra Cleansing, I do guided ones because I want to know how to do them (or having some inspiration how to do them), but mindfulness I can do it without any guide, just in silence.

I don't know what a chakra meditation is, so I can't comment on that.

Quote:
Yes, now I try to change my position if I feel uncomfortable until I find one which is better for me.

Yea, just adjust a little bit carefully and slowly without being disturbed yourself.

Quote:
I have some news by the way. Today I think I went a bit further and I have "dreamed" some times but just for some seconds, although these dreams where nothing significant. Idk if I felt asleep or I was on the verge of it. But yeah, this meditation went "faster" than the others.

Sounds good.