View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 01:26 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAWIA
I have been told that Faeries are similar to Angels except they require something of us in return?

I've always been puzzled by this.

Respect for nature. Giving back to the Earth. Loving the Earth. That's what my intuition tells me.

???

On the Earth we find mineral, vegetable and animal of which human beings are the apex families of spiritual beings. Yes... even a grain of sand has a soul. Much is said regarding the lives of humans but little is said of the others. We tend to forget or perhaps just not think of the other lives that contribute so greatly to ours.

The Earth, as a whole, is continually in a state of flux. The fires of evolution are ever at work improving things through needed changes. It is very advanced post human souls who guide the lessor lives of the Earth in this. It is they who keep the Earth a proper and vital setting for all that ride upon her.

But there are other lives too. The smallish worker spirits that go by many names depending on the culture in which they are described. They have distinct purpose in existence. A very short and concise description of their responsibilities would be to say that they are the worker spirits who care for the world. Some serve the mineral kingdom. Some the vegetable and some the animal. They are intermediaries to the greater souls who guide the planet. When a group of great ones decides on a necessary evolutionary event it is these workers who receive the orders and act. They are the ones who are responsible for making changes in virtually everything in the Earth. They are made of and exist in the ethereal sheath of the planet. This is why they sometimes are seen by us. They have the unique ability to make changes, on the ethereal level, to DNA strings of vegetables and animals. It is their efforts which are reported by us as being "evolutionary modifications". Note: they work in the mineral kingdom by guiding, changing and blending colors. Minerals complete a cycle by eventually become radiant. They, at this point, complete their cycle and return to the mass from which they came.

These are not human although they may appear as such. It is interesting to note here that they appear to animals too, even to insects. When they do they appear in forms like to those with which they are interacting. They often play with baby animals. Haven't we all seen this? It is because they are fully without guile that they seem to us to be so agreeable. They fully enjoy the role that they play in the Earth. This may seem an odd thing to say but it is the reason the seem to us to be so playful and jokesy. They are not human but a race apart. They are immersed in their own evolutionary cycles but they are created and exist only to serve other lives. This they do quite well. They are happy that we are doing well. They are fully aware of their places in the grand scheme of the planet and they are content in this.

The above is a little awkwardly stated.... It is good that we hold these very important lives as being important to our own. They provide vital services to us all. The great intelligence which made and orchestrated it all is certainly worthy of much love.

In rereading your statement I think I have responded well enough. Hope you like it.