View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes! Menstruation is highly sacred and spiritually when a woman is at her peak power. There is so much written on this which I am in the middle of learning myself. But the blood that flows holds the creative force of both life and death, and therefore transcends dualities. We have been cut off from this knowledge and the amazing magick we can accomplish with it. In fact menstruation now is when I do my most potent magick/manifestation/meditations. I feel so much energy coursing through me now that I've stopped blocking it off. It is said that traditionally in Matriarchal societies menstruating women would be consulted as oracles as they were so highly revered for their powers during that time. They would bleed freely into the ground, which is the perfect sacrifice to Mother Nature, as if you know compost contains blood-meal, because blood is the perfect fertiliser (especially if you eat healthy). Blood signifies the end of something, but it also signifies the beginning of something new. It is creation in the act. It is the divine power flowing through us.