View Single Post
Old 19-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpikula
I learned that we choose how we want to appear. It could be how we looked in a past life as well. As for our age, I have read that we are at our prime at age 30 but we can look younger if we choose. I also read that we are just balls of energy on the other side and that we dont necessarily have a form. I'm not sure if that makes sense.
Yes, you are right. We don't have a form, because we choose it, as well as we can choose what others see and of that others can choose what they want to see.

As to the OP' s initial thoughts, my question would be as to why it matters so much. It's just one form of the infinite self we are, and we can come back to it or change it. Sticking to one for a fear of losing it is an attachment, which limits us. Of course, this isn't a bad thing at all but I'm just curious as to why we would want to limit ourselves when we have infinite potential, although this can be quite fun sometimes like playing in a puddle if that is based out of choice rather than fear. Because then we can get up and go to some other puddle and play in that one two, because we don't have to worry about the puddles drying up because we are actually in an ocean playing with a drop of water.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/