View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Hello All,

What are some of the most powerful affirmations used to bring your soulmate into your life? Also, please share your story if you've used affirmations to attract your soulmate into your life. How long did it take?

Thanks!

In my view, the affirmation that works best for this or any aspect of well being is a personal statement that declares a high degree of gratitude. In my case I use the following verbal as I look in the mirror each day. I say 3 times, "Good Morning Divine, Beloved, Powerful Master".

The actual key words are the first two "Good Morning". For the LOA states that we attract more of what we focus on. When the focus is on "what we want" we get more in the way of wanting or lack. Being truly happy and joy filled with what currently is present in a person's life, also attracts more things to be happy and joyful about.

Now the real trick to using affirmations of any kind is to live each day in a way that supports your declaration. The most perfect collection of words and energies does no good if we put into action something other than these declared energies. We do need to live our daily physical reality in a way that reflects our affirmation.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/