View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Idhrenniel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=navy]

Mostly what I seem to be noticing these days is the speed up of time. A 24 hr. day somehow "takes less time", i.e., goes by faster!!! Time is speeding up somehow. Don't ask me to explain it...I can't! But I know and feel the rightness of what I'm saying. I suspect it has to do with the speed up in vibration we are all going through as our DNA continues to be altered and we are catapulted into the up-coming shift.

What was it John Lennon said in that song about the UFO's over New York? Strange days indeed! One thing is for sure though... however smooth or bumpy the ride ahead, we all agreed to be here for it!!

I completely agree! I don't know how to explain the days going by SO quickly! It is not normal! I have also experienced constant dreams of certain UFO's and I know that something is going to happen! I think you are blessed to have such amazing experiences with the warping time. Which is entirely possible. Wormholes are possible, therefore the warping of "time" in our daily lives and even possibly time TRAVEL, is completely pliable. (in my opinion)