View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 12:18 PM
MAYA EL

Ok so my wife is a specialty massage therapist for 10yrs now she works on post rehab and injured people of all kinds and she's the only LMT that does the kind of work that she does in the city we live in as far as I can tell

And I have been a personal trainer for over 15yrs utilizing in post rehab and structural imbalance.

My guess would be that she loosened muscles in your back and this is a typical thing massage therapist do and I don't know why because they need to focus on the anterior part of the body which would be the front because it is going to be tighter than the back side or posterior side that's just how we are in this society due to modern technology and lifestyle

So your PEC muscles are probably way to tight and so when she worked on your back your PECs pulled your upper ribs out my guess would be ribs 1 2 and 3 and they have pinched one of the nerves going to your heart causing heart pain and maybe even palpitations

Going to the chiropractor should fix the issue however the chiropractic adjustment won't last you very long so long as the imbalance remains in your body you need to loosen your pecs and your abdominals in order to balance your body back out so that this doesn't happen again.

This is just a vague guess so don't take it as the word of god or anything.