View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 02:59 AM
Newbie ;)

does this boy like me or does his friend or were they teasing me?

so he's in a band single and really cute he also streams on twitch once in a while (twitch is a game streaming platform) one time he streamed for 12 hours and him and his friends talked to the fans and random viewers lol I told him to take his shirt off and his friend read it off and laughed the boy streaming looked at chat grinned and said I cant take my shirt off I cant show my nips ill get banned. than smiled bigger and said enough of that language. than his friend asked everyone there age when I told them mine his friend said youre not 27 tiffany the boy that was streaming laughed slightly. and his friend said where do you live maybe we can hang out me you and ( ) I said florida he said that's a long drive from here the boy streaming (I'm not naming names) but the boy streaming looked at chat and said what part of florida I told him he replied by naming the town off as he read it. his friend said that's far from where ill be maybe we can meet up half way. the boy streaming smiled and said maybe ill come there and we can have breakfast his friend said I want bacon and eggs the boy I said is cute the one streaming laughed and said yeah bacon and eggs sounds good than started singing breakfast at tiffanys. and would have random moments where hed keep saying breakfast at tiffanys even when his friend was outside. do they like me does the boy streaming like me or are they just teasing me playfully. iv'e been confused for a while now. I also met the boy at one of his shows for a minute I mean not met met but I said hi to him and he stopped looked at me and 7 seconds later after making eye contact smiled shyly and said hey and kept staring at me as he walked away.