View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Tourist
Hi everyone

I am looking for some advice please. In the last year, I have lost 2 people very close to me. It has had a surprisingly huge effect on me in many ways, emotionally, physically and psychologically. People often say they can still feel their loved ones after passing, I can't. Instead I feel a total disconnect.

However, one year on, I feel I am now ready to find some peace and hopefully some inner calm. I have been meditating and doing work to balance and heal my chakras, but I have come to a bit of a block.

Every time I focus on my heart area, I cannot seem to find a connection to any feelings of love or compassion. I know the grief of that last year has knocked me off kilter, but I would really like to learn how to reconnect with my inner source of love.

The two deaths (and other external events) have made me realise for the first time that I have always relied on outside sources for my love and comfort. This huge learning curve is welcome and I do see it as a valuable way to grow, however, how do I really and sincerely 'believe' or 'feel' or 'connect' to this source of internal love?

Are there specific chants, prayers, meditations or something else which will reconnect me. I don't want to be lost in my grief like a feather on the wind anymore.

Many thanks
RiverL is right that you're gonna be better served by following your
own guidance, rather than something from "outside".
consider that everything is an expression of love, in some form or
degree... whatever it is that you do feel/sense is an expression of
your personal love energy. tune into your feelings and recognize them
for what they are -- an expression of love -- and see where they take you.

disregarding the above, if you want something to start with,
here's a youtube link to check out:
Tsunami of Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGt8Lo2aacQ