View Single Post
Old 13-04-2018, 05:12 AM
Seeker

The sightings of elephant mentionings has continued. I bought a ring today with elephants on it to honor this experience. I do feel the elephant has become a bit of a spirit guide but I am having trouble putting everything together that I am finding. I do know one source stated that elephant medicine is similar to bear medicine which I find perplexing because when the year started I drew a bear card before a sweat lodge as a guide for this year. I think elephant medicine speaks of relationships if I am not mistaken. One source said that when elephant comes around you are about to meet someone who could be with you for a long time, maybe several incarnations. To me this spoke of romantic relationships, wether or not this is saying I will find that special someone soon, I think it is encouraging to know that this relationship will happen in it's own time. It wasn't till later that I realized that it was a full moon when I had this experience. I am a libra and the horoscope stated that the full moon was in libra. I remember distinctly looking to my left in my dream and seeing the moon peaking through the clouds in a strange way. All of this stuff about the moon seems to be very significant to whatever the meaning is to this dream. I remember having this dream and waking up quickly as the dog was scratching at the floor of the kennel. I reached for my phone and typed up what I could remember in my groggy state. Would it be ok if I posted this excerpt here?