View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 05:41 AM
Guide

MysticFix, I won't trouble you with the geeky details of the philosophy, as I feel that will distract you, but I will try as clumsily as I can (I mean as best I can clumsily) (I mean as best I can which will likely be a clumsy result) -- to sort of touch on some aspects.

The hub bub, commotion around you... the desire for calm.... you achieve that calm. loss of sense, darkness. you are initially at peace in that darkness, a state of not-be pure blank-slate bliss. The heart beat is the waking of the life-force.... what follows is what happens when "Life" appears in the bliss-void. Then the gate 'manifests'. The gate is actually the representation of manifestation. The illustration of the abstract concept of calling being out of the primordial void, blank-state...... and that Becoming creates engenders two things, which are opposite each other. Desire. and Dread. Hope. and apprehension.

As living things are created essences who live to feel and shape, desire and fear and hope.

The core of our isness being is sourced in the bliss-void.

The dream is not about anything that lies through the gate, but to understand the threshold of becoming.

as you begin to understand the source of emotion, you may gain mastery.