View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Pathfinder
It feels like I've read simmilar dreams before, therefore assumed that other people experience dreams etc like this.. Not as common then 0_o

Interesting Horace, though I guess it's more philosophical than literal, or did you mean there is some sort of energetical shift / gate that is approaching?

First time I hear of this ClearBlueSky, could somebody enlighten me about hebrew philosophy, like where it comes from, is there something in common with greek? Not really the biggest fan of philosophy as you can probably tell..

Michelle11, your interpretation is like always, kind of feels like you are psychic. Half a year ago I had a near death experience, it was rough, the ending result is I guess a little grim viewpoint I keep carrying around. Won't say I gave up on my life, but sometimes it feels like I'm not so attached to this earth experience, wonder how sad I sound when I speak stuff like this..

Most of the dream is fuzzy, but I think I also feel sadness when I observe those people at the event, when I enter that darkness, that sadness seems to quet down, but being confronted by that gate is like, all other kind of noice, I think there may have been dual feelings there too, like what attracts you the most at the same time carries some sort of repulsing feeling, didn't stop me from reaching for it though, like an addict..