View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 03:22 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
I guess the title says it all. I have read and researched the Afterlife extensively now for the last 4 years, mostly from an empirical viewpoint.

I have noticed just how much some who have left this physical world, will go to great lengths reach their loved ones. I knew a lady whose son made contact her through someone who had mediumistic abilities. This meeting was not sought by the mom, and the medium person, knew where to find her, (at a public restaurant), and randomly approached my friend. Said her son (in spirit) wanted to let her know he was okay...and other personal items. My friend had never seen this other person before or since.

Its not that they are at times going out of their way to make contact, more at times they are drawn in by the energy of the living one wanting to know they are OK and still exist on some level.

I have had cases where someone has come up to me and went "you have a message for me ? " and not really realizing what they are asking at times just feel that pull to me. I never just blurt out a message I do take the time to make sure they are connecting to the right person in spirit.

While at times I have those in spirit come in and go can you pass something on to someone that is in a public place for me, I never go there, I feel that permissions are needed from the living as you might not be open to receive messages from the dead. I have at times just dropped a card off to someone that says call me if you feel drawn to.....at times someone calls other times I see them toss the card. Again free will for what your ready for.

Also, after researching much about OOBs and death appearing to be the ultimate OOB -- many times there seems to remain concern on those who went on ahead for those left behind. People in the non-physical world take those opportunities to make contact back....

Death is not the end its a transition or transformation from living flesh and blood to pure energy. Death is the leaving of the physical frame we are housed in is all our spirit and soul go forth. I feel that our Soul comes and goes in many lives, but our spirit is that energy that lasts in whom we were in the living.

Having had a NDE and being able to Astral Travel at will I know that we can for a time leave the body and come back in. It is when I feel that the soul has completed its path that we leave for the last time.

Also, according to Victor Zammit, he states quite frequently that there are groups of "scientifically minded" individuals trying to establish solid communications between these two worlds. (Without all the mysticism.)

Science and the paranormal worlds do at times co exist. I was part of a few study groups trying to figure out how it all works. Trying to understand where the messages come from, and how. Also studies on brain waves and areas of the brain that are active when doing readings ext.

I do not feel there is anything mystical about it I feel its something we all have but just that we do not all open to it. Its a lot to take on honestly I have never met anyone that would want to be me even for a day. I run wide open 24/7 to contacts, and I take it all on the Light and the Dark. When others read me they say there are literally thousands around me at any given time and that I handle it all in stride.

These are just my random thoughts after reading through much, experiencing much and just trying to figure out what is really going on between here and there.

It is said that there is a vale that separates the here and the there that is getting thinner as we move to be ready for both worlds to co exist as one. Where we will maybe one day all be open to see and hear those passed.

While many of the TV shows on are pure **** entertainment they are opening doors for better understandings. I worked with a group from a TV show out of the UK for three years behind the scenes as a Medium, never going to location but consulting. When I would watch the show I would have to close my mind to it being "entertainment" for TV.

They say that ORBS are a new thing but we have to remember that we used to take our films into a lap for processing. There they would only develop images that were of good quality as you paid per picture most times. Much would have been lost on the cutting floor.

Lynn, I know you have abilities, so if you see this post, I would appreciate any thoughts.

I was drawn right to this thread....there is energy at work. That connection was made on some level for me to open this and find my name here. How that works I do not know but here is an example of how it does.

I have abilities that I came in with, for so many years I prayed to have them gone from me....now I know well that they are me. I have three kids that are all on some levels with the same abilities again born to them.

The best story I can share is from a woman that went to so many Medium's wanting to connect to her Dad, to know he was OK as he so feared dying. She would get messages that never rang to her. I told her that what I got was "I do not believe in you, you do the work of the Devil, yet I can see you and talk to you" and he was gone. She started to cry and said that is my Dad thank you.....that is just what he would say.

So there are always reason for connections.

Lynn