View Single Post
Old 25-05-2012, 11:08 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth
Knowledge is available to all mankind. You will find what you seek if you sincerly seek it. Truth is written everywhere in the world especially in our own hearts. Truth is not what you make it. That's like saying that everyone is right because they believe they are when truth cannot contradict itself. The truth is the truth even if no one believes it to be true. Faith can lead you to truth. Like I have faith that what the one said about dinasours walking alongside man is true. I've never done the research but I can feel it's validity. Truth can be felt. I've learned things in the past like this and confirmed what I already know later. Faith is in knowing. The truth is lies can be uncovered. Once you know what truth is you know what it isn't because truth isn't foreign to itself.

if someone felt "in their heart" that there was no god and another person felt "in thier heart" that there was a god. what is the truth?

truth has to either be:
- individual in this case if we are to each know truth by this method.
- both of the two people have to assume the other doesnt feel it in thier heart.

which side do you want to be on? - the one calling someone a liar with just your own feelings as provication - or the one who can agree to both truths?

the idea of saying this is this method of getting to truth is useless when someone else, using the same method as you comes up with the exact opposite answer.

therefore the idea of getting to truth via this method - can't be truth.