Thread: ~~~ Angels ~~~
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Holly, i've read your post (#100).
consider:
that which is True does not require protection.
what would stand in opposition to Truth? Falseness.
there is no power in falsehood, and so Truth requires no protection.

when you reveal your motivation (for communicating your concerns),
you state: "I'm looking to protect the psychology of people".
i am suggesting to you that only falsely based constructions would need protection.
when a bone breaks, and a cast is put in place, it serves a temporary function.
when that protective device is no longer required, it gets removed.
an unstable psychology may require mending, but it's a non-eternal process.

my feeling is that you're ready (needing?) to re-examine your old wound(s) and remove
the last vestiges that cast.
i could be wrong. i operate from within my personal limitations of understanding.

I had to read this a few times. I must be on a brain go-slow tonight but I THINK I understand what you're saying. You'll have to tell me if I'm totally wrong LOL!

Yes, absolutely, when the bone breaks you set it and put a cast on. I'm certainly not suggesting we should endlessly protect "false" beliefs if, for example they encourage people to do harm...using the definition of false in the very human sense because TBH, I don't always use those definitions in the same way I used to now, not in my deep psychology anyway (and what a relief that is LOL!)

I'm not sure i'd argue that only "false" beliefs would need protecting. I don't think it's really about "true" and "false" beliefs. I think to an extent a person has to have faith that if they have any false beliefs, the higher powers will eventually "re-set" the broken bone (the false belief!) in the best way for them, individually. That's the way I do it, anyway, and it works for me.

I think you're right in the sense that what's "true" just is. But I also think that sometimes, beliefs we might think are false have more truth in them that we might imagine. Also, false beliefs can teach us a lot about ourselves. Sometimes it doesn't help to have others proclaiming the "truth" especially when, in my experience, the truth is so vast that is encompasses all that we might think is false.

I'm not saying that the belief that we can have daily contact with archangels, for example, is a false belief. I'm just talking generally about spiritual beliefs. I know I've had what I'd now call "false" beliefs in the past. (I don't actually consider them "false" now, though I would have done from my previous, "denser" perspective.) I learned a lot from them, and it became clear that they also had some truth in them. That's mainly why I think we should just be careful about how we treat ALL beliefs, whether they're probably true (in our opinion or consensus) or probably false.

As for me....yes, the "cast" is finally coming off. I'm glad an unstable psychology isn't eternal, LOL! VERY glad. And now the cast is coming off, Azrael is revealing further information about all sorts of things piece by piece, bits to the puzzle that give a more complete picture. I wasn't ready for them before. They'd have caused me undue stress and fear. I benefitted from being given half truths and sometimes, even outright lies. I also benefitted from being "protected" psychologically by my archangel! To others, it might have looked like he wasn't helping much by not immediately giving me the whole truth (which lots of people seem to want off angels!) but in fact his coddling (grin, LOL) has helped me form a much more balanced opinion at a time when I have more maturity to wield it!

Basically, you shouldn't give a toddler a gun Azrael has basically taught the toddler (me!) about guns the "right" way, then taught me how to shoot before he even put the gun in my hand. Now I can use it wisely :)