View Single Post
Old 27-02-2007, 08:28 PM
ljepotica

Question on angels.

Hello all

I wondered about asking help from angels-I have asked them but to be honest I have gotten nothing at all-not even a tiny clue-and believe I would notice a sign even if tiny concerning the things I'm asking about-I know I would.

I wonder why it is I am stuck in limbo-I ask them to help me and sometimes I hear them say that they will-I've been asking for a couple of months-and the thing I'm asking for you can easily get in a few days-you can get this very very easily and so I wonder what is going on.

Please note I don't mean to be impolite here but I could do without people asking me to ask internal questions or look inside myself-I've been doing all that-since I was a small girl I've been asking myself internal questions, I was aware of other beings, I've looked inside myself for a long time.
I knew about positive thinking and letting go and not worrying about problems many years before I read books on it-so I don't need to be told about that-again sorry but I'm just being honest.

As for making it clear what I want-I have made it clear countless times what I want and how I want it...

I might sound a bit angry but when I'm calm and relaxed I would still know all the above.

Do angels actually help at all...or perhaps I should ask why are they so selcetive in helping people-I try to contect my spirit guides and guardian angels-and have heard nothing for a month...what is going on here?

Lots of love,

S xxxx