View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
(I've posted it here because I think it's most relevant with this subsection >starseed)

Hi.
After many attempts to write it in meaningful way (and expanded it into neverending essays) I'll just try to present/ask it in short-simple way.

-Starseeds are highly evolved beings from other planets/stars/areas..
-Earth (or earth council or how ever it's called or whose domain is it?) sent a call for help to evolve to 4th density.
-Starseed answered the call.
-As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help.

"question": Why not allowed to be incarnated with full knowledge of yourself (and blend in with earthlings so not to interfere with their learning process/experience) and use your skills discretely with full potential?

Is there a strict rule that you must "forget" your higher self if you want to incarnate on earth even if you answered it's call for help.. or what is it that I'm missing here? Did I understood some parts wrong?
Some parts of this system are missing to me.

Look what they (those in control) did to Jesus, a fully enlightened (for want of a better word) being and aware of who he was. They ended up killing him in the most awful way.
Then twisted his words around to suit there own agenda.

I think/feel us star seeds have to forget/ not be aware that we are star seeds and just be the same as all over humans, its just the way it is/works on the earth plane.

These are just thoughts that came to mind on reading your post.

We feel different, and people can see and pick up that we are different but for some reason we need to also function the same as every one else I don't have a problem understanding it like you do, but it is difficult to put into words.

I believe I may be part of a change that is taking place, a change for the good, I have all ready done things, I wont go in to detail right now but I can explain more if you wont.

With Jesus it went the way it went and now we are tying it a different way.

I'll be back with more thoughts, if they come . ........
in places where others do not.