View Single Post
Old 17-09-2019, 05:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Thank you!

"As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help."

This helped me more than you know. My Chakra resonates powerfully on these words. I have been stumbling blindly for far too long.

I'm glad that information found a way to you.

Quote:
....Just some thoughts. Love to hear what you think

Sending you love on your journey :) thank you for asking your question, it helps me feel less alone!

At that time question was more about those that are send to "help" ("from outside") than those that need to learn ("those inside").
For example when you send a surgeon to treat a patient you don't want to tie one of his hand on the back or put blindfold on his eyes because you just crippled (on purpose) his ability to perform what he is sent to do in first place... It didn't made much sense to me.

When I look at it now, my understanding of what starseed are "suppose to be/do" came from what I've read on the net >>starseeds are here to heal/help (in a nutshell).
I haven't found or maybe skipped part that there are other things also... And later when I added variable "not just to heal" it all made sense. It's always something more and there is always bigger picture to see.

So surgeon that is operating with blindfold is maybe not just performing surgery but also training for something else... maybe situation when he'll need to operate in dark.. So starseeds are healing but also "doing" something else... but "something else" is discussion for other topic.

Now I don't see situation anymore like provider/neede but more what I experienced in aikido:
We had 1st day rookies practicing with 10+ years masters all the time and when one of masters was demonstrating some hand technique rookie grabed his hand and he got "stunned/excited" "WOW! No one ever grabbed me this way before, you opened new possibilities, thank you for teaching me this"...
Teacher teaches and learns from students at same time...

About "earth school"
What I've read, earth is the only place where you get disconnected. (is it only one or not, doesn't matter)

One of the "great" things you can get/experience (at least I think I have) with disconnection is how it is to be mortal, knowing/figuring out that one day you'll loose everything, you'll cease to exist.
When you watch "everything" is born, lives, dies and fades away.. and you see it all the time through your life.. and know one day it will happen to you... so nothing really matters on the end... etc. this bring so many possibilities and situations that can happen and evolve into great stories and memorable experiences.. When you look at it after.

I know it's a very hard lesson and living thru that process without "it's only temporary" memo given can make it a hellish experience... But/and now it's that day when I can laugh at all this... Even if it's fake memo and I'll disappear anyway on death, it still doesn't matter... finding crumbs of "happiness" in all that gloomy surroundings feels like heavens opening each time...
It was/is so epic! and I'm thankful it all happens/happened.

..I know I'll want to return back for more earth "re-runs".. but that time more in a vacation sense than a job.. if doorman would let me in.

Hope this helps someone.