View Single Post
Old 25-11-2006, 05:15 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hey AM,

What you really mean to say is that it would be wise to keep an open mind as to whether there is a secret alien society controlling the governments of the world...

Why?

Until you can offer undoubtable proof as to the existence and intention of such a species, there is little point in talking about such things. There are two very good reasons for this...

1. Until you have proof, it is pointless as many people will doubt your claims and they may be regarded as nothing more than a fantasy. Where does that leave you, whether it is real or not?

And, this next reason is the best reason,

2. Saying such things spreads doubt and fear throughout the populace. In fact and I have said this in another thread, I could think of no better scare tactic than if such an organisation, human or alien, existed than to actually promote the idea that humanity is really a slave race and we have no power over our own destiny because that destiny is in the hands of hostile alien races.

Kundalini.

lol lol lol... I am airing personal individual experience!

If you disbelieve, then I have no objection whatsoever!
And if anyone else does too, once they know ALL of the 'possibilities' and the ways to explore them, then that is fine by me!

I personally, however, want freedom to be out there for others to LIVE, because it is GREAT!!! It is SO great!! While I also want the right to choose my own freedom?
Which in this case, was to lend a hand to a number of fellow creations who were imprisoned beyond their free will for doing nothing wrong.
And I will continue to do that... is that okay?

I was perhaps taught to feel completely worthless in this **** society of ours - so this level of reality did make me afraid at first. That I would definitely admit! Fair play!
But that fear was only there because they operated out of sight in underhand ways, and because I didn't know what they were or why I would be targeted so cruely?
Not even knowing how to protect myself...

But now, can you see?
I am laughing SO much! lol lol lol

I slept on (or more accurately, in!) a porthole (of their creation) while they dug away at my being constantly, in my back, head, ankles, hands, wrists, testicles, eyelids, neck and shoulders, emotions and energetic layers for several weeks, and I'm still here?!
And I am loving life and its freedom ever more! lol

I also now know of, and understand, the source of the inaccurate information that used to crush my spirit?
The inaccuracies and agendas in the media, the corruption in the ranks?
The over-expression of hatred and cruelty towards DOGS, who just so happen to be the most beautifully energetic things in my universe...
I now know how to brush ALL of this aside and produce my true freedom. As well as for those I love and care about.

And I also now understand why it's so important to give up eating flesh!

In fact, I love the situation so much, it seems fair to tell the world about it so they can see that it is achieavable!

I refuse to live in a universe that is controlled by energies who intend to do me harm for doing good. Point blank.... And I also refuse to sit and watch any amount of cruelty to any state of being because of something elses back-door agenda and vibrational desires! Without them having the information to CHOOSE.

Those who 'open their minds' to the experiences I speak of, will perhaps look into this while making up their own minds? Don't you think?

With love and light,

AM