View Single Post
Old 28-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Greenslade

What I think we have here, Golden, is the irresistible force meeting the immovable object. Clair-anything is always a good way to develop connections to Spirit and developing that part separate from your art could well be a good way of developing it for your art. Perhaps your teacher is trying to home you in on the clair part so you can develop it better within your art? I can see where he/she is coming from but that's the wrong way to go about it. Perhaps you're not getting anything from it, but have you blocked it off? If you're determined you're not going to get anything from it then you won't.

I'm no expert on this, but i can see where practising clairvoyance could help you in your art, even if it's not the way you want to go. Developing cloairvoyance could well develop better talents in the connection with Spirit that would then obviously be put to better use painting. It's like concentrating on one thing at a time. If it's a school then surely you're there to learn? Once you pass your driving test, do you still drive the way your instructor taught you? Perhaps, Golden, you're not doing yourself any favours not giving it a go.