View Single Post
Old 22-08-2013, 09:49 PM
noxoid

What could this mean? Messages from the other side

My guides brought me on an amazing adventure through the dreamscape last night. Before sleeping, I meditated in the clear light of the full moon and asked for protection and guidance into the astral planes.

First, I was brought to a door that was decorated and named "Haunted House". Immediately, I knew I had been through this door before and experienced the haunted house, reminiscing every room beyond the door. I opened it to a grand, circular room with a golden chandelier and old hand-painted portraits. The carpet is red, rimmed with gold and two stairways lead to a floor below It is not what I imagined. I realize the haunted house must be closed and I keep my eyes peeled for staff closing up as I walk down the stairs. I go to an enormous door with no handle. It is made out of some sort of dark metal. I stick my fingernails between the cracks and lightly push the huge doors open.

The next room is very dark - everything is grayscale, even my own
skin in the absence of light. I must be illuminating my own inner light to be able to see. The room is very small and empty. The designs on the wall are similar to the room before. There's no stairs. The room is also circular and there are cobwebs and dust everywhere. The ceiling is not very high I find it hard to breathe and find the next door. When I find it, I push it open the same way but there is another door immediately behind it which requires extra strength to push it open. It makes an awful sound.

I enter through the doorway to some sort of house full of people. It's a celebration but I don't know what is being celebrated. I go through the hallways and find a bedroom that is open to a balcony with a view to the street below. I realize I have been here before, almost as if in some other life. I remember the entrance to the haunted house and try to remember where I have come from but cannot quite connect my existence to the waking world. I wander through the house some more, meeting people I don't recognize, and some who I do, but they all know me. Eventually, I find an empty room with a table, a chair, and a window that has the doorway I am looking for. It is red, rimmed with gold and decorated with silver designs. I open it with ease, revealing a pure gold doorway that glows with extravagance. I feel a sense of richness, abundance, and joy. Everything that I have ever known is obvious to me. I pull the golden walls open with confidence and excitement, revealing a reminisce of the first room . . . but at the bottom of the stairs, the ceiling opens to a clear, blue sky, there are no more doors - but there is a large body of water, exotic trees, birds, butterflies, dragonflies. I set my eyes on a strange creature to my far right. I do not use the stairs to get to it, I fly over the rail and land softly on the ground below. The creature looks like a mutated, bloated mass that is hard to describe. It's light brown in colour with black spots - has one eye and a mouth that doesn't make sense. I point at it and white light shoots from my finger, destroying it. A staff appears in its place. The staff is white with purple and green light spiralling around it. I pick it up and see the words "Staff of The Dreamwalker" flash in my mind. It disappears in my hands and I take flight into the sky, waking up.

I quickly fall back asleep as I go over my dream in my bed. I'm brought back to the room I found in the house . . . the bedroom. I step outside the balcony and see the streets below. An instinct takes over my body and I jump down to the sidewalk and run across the streets where there are 3 stores - a fast food joint, a coffee shop, and a business center. I consider stopping at the fast food joint but realize a man is chasing me, so I enter the business center by mistake. Realizing my error, I sneak out the way I came in only to be faced by the man after me. A thought occurs to me and I see the interior of the coffee shop, realizing I should have gone there . . . and I wake up.