View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Nice to read your story, I can see its important to you...

I'm 100% confident I had help with work from my 'support team' - 3 years ago it was, and I was desperate for customers for my small IT business I run from home.

One day while in meditation, suddenly I was shown a full colour video while awake, and I know now 3 years on it wasn't just to give me money, but to help get me back on path with some ease to continue with my work here helping people.

This video was full colour, and I normally can't see in colour with my mind, just black and white, but this was full colour animation - I can only explain it as looking like a Doctor Who Tardis, rotating through the air and through trees for about 10 seconds, then it all just faded, and my phone beeped - and I said to myself sarcastically, 'great timing' I say sarcastically because I thought it had interupted the video at that second.

It was a text message from a new customer, which led to many more customers over coming months. So in my case it was shown in 'timing' that my team care and that they are there helping when much needed help is required.

Beautiful (: It's great to know that we have people helping us.

You mentioning you sarcastically said "great timing" after your vision was interrupted by a text from a new customer, reminded me of an experience I had in a dream. I was cleaning a pool with an asian woman and I removed one of the tiles to reveal a hidden hole filled with checks for $$$ ... the checks were all written in Chinese except the amount ($100 - 2,000) and my name ... except my last name was different, on the checks it said " (My first name) CHEN ". I am not Chinese in real life.

Anyways I remember thinking with an attitude "I hope she (the asian woman) doesnt think shes getting any of this money ..." because she was standing next to me watching me. Then the dream ended. After years of realization I have come to believe that she is one of my spirit guides / selves in a past life, and she was giving me the money (gifts) that she got from her life and was giving it to me. I felt a little stupid for giving her attitude, but she seemed unphased and smiling altogether. Anyways you saying "great timing" after recieving that gift made me think of this experience. Maybe its a lesson for us to be more grateful for these gifts that our guides give us !