View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail11
I know I'm not the first to experience such things, and I have a lot of company. I am trying to figure out why it started now and if it has anything to do with my injury. Or the fact that I've been home for awhile. I am wondering what the trigger is.
I started to learn about this through a book about a well-known spiritual healer's life, maybe four or five years ago. Then I came across things like this mentioned on various online spiritual forums.

It seems to me, from a certain amount of personal experience, plus reading a accounts of this sort of thing, that there are at least two types of things that happen, which seem similar but may not be the same at all.

One is a definite on/off kind of situation with room lamps, TVs, appliances, etc. This is particularly interesting when the appliance or device turns on - a definite positive action. An occurrence where it seems a sort of message is being given.

The other is a sort of electrical interference - where a spiritually or psychically activated person finds that their personal energy seems to be causing an electrical device (TV remote controller, etc) to go haywire in its operation... to stop working properly for a certain period of time.