Thread: Life
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 09:58 AM
TesseLated

Yes, we all emanate Be-ing...If things happen as you say AstralExplorer-then why are we individuals at all...

I see what you mean about being re-forming that Energy, but what would be the purpose in 'ascending' at all if we are not responsible for growing our own Soul..or individual (within Energy) dispensation-whatever label- of It.
Also-what possible reason would there be for going into different dimensions -out of your body-other than just for the experience...What would be the real meaning? Are you solving problems there?...etc..If there is no meaning-then it would seem a waste of time/energy to develop...unless-like I said-you're just wanting the experience for itself.

I have understood the spiritual aspect of our purpose is to further that cause for which we are here...to grow Love..and spread it for the All toward perfection of our own life-force-that being our individual consciousness..THEN we may ascend toward higher states of Being.
Much more to say-but have to get ready for work...teaching kids...that's how I give back to It...the best way the I could ever have chosen for my life here...To me-Love in action.

Anything else-I do not need to know.