View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Master

Your subconscious creates your reality from your beliefs and your emotions. The stronger the belief, and the more intense the emotion, the more likely they'll manifest in your reality in a similar way. This reality creation process doesn't know your conscious wishes.

When you're thankful that you don't have a sore throat (and you can't hide your feelings from your subconscious), it inherently conveys the message that you're afraid that your throat will be sore, that you expect your throat to be sore. That is a more intense emotion, and impresses your subconscious more.

You have to wish whatever is good to you, and really expect it to happen (some people support the idea of imagining that it already happened, but that's very difficult, because you can't lie to yourself).

A better way is to communicate to your subconscious what you want it to create in your reality. You can do that when you're falling asleep, and when you're waking up, when your conscious and subconscious are in better communication. You can also communicate with your subconscious in trance (while meditating, or under hypnosis).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.