View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
There is you as the unchanging awareness and you as the changing awareness so it depends where your mind is centered all those things you mentioned and noticing from. The unchanging understands it’s not all those things the mind decides, experiences itself as something. The unchanging being is just aware and still experiencing, all that. You as you is still experiencing, just your aware your being is not that changing life creations. I noticed the shift when I reached that point. It wasn’t so much about less care, but not involved. Or if the you gets involved I remind myself to shift awareness fast. I guess you could say your more conscious of the you doing. Clarity in this way is not focused on what the mind is doing but how the mind is at play. In fact how the whole self is at play.

That is perfectly described. The part in bold....

it depends where your mind is centered all those things you mentioned and noticing from.

That's it....what I focus on becomes what I experience and project and experience and project and experience and project lol on and on that goes.... living in the box of thought and thinking.....until one sees what is up and steps out of that into the real world. The world I experience but am not creating.