Thread: Light Download?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Light Download?

In reference to my last post on this topic:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=22453&page=2

I came across this today on a Lightworker website:

'Beloved Ones, as you approach the 11/11/11 you are already beginning to receive the Codes of Renewal. These are Light Codes that will activater and energize the processes of Renewal on the Earth. The "Codes of Renewal" are Cosmic Light Information "packages" or downloads that carry the instructions from the Divine Heart for the Renewal of All Creation at this New Cycle of Cosmic Birthing. The "End" is Over....it is truly the Time of Birthing and Beginning.
The "Codes of Renewal" are activating your Light Body annd your DNA, both to align with the Original Blueprint for Divine Multi-Dimensional Human Life Forms, and to receive New Information for developing the Human Form is new ways. This means that there will be strong "electrical" energies that will be sending electrical "charges" through the Light Body and into the Physical Body, where the physical DNA will also receive the information of Renewal and Regeneration.

I thought this sounded pretty similar in their description.

Can any Light worker give their opinion please?

I have had several more of these 'download' and they are more comfortable then the first!