View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
I’ve written here recently that the entity I just recently opened up to is a self-made entity. My gifts opened so I don’t know how long it’s been here but does anyone have any experience with them and how I can go about getting rid of it? I’ve received a healing in real life but that didn’t help. Maybe I need more? It’s actually quite upsetting to me. I know other people are dealing with this and worse but how do they go about their everyday lives without feeling absolutely awful about having these things attached to them? I mean it’s just super scary.

You need to be open to other possibilities as well. Not saying it isn't exactly what you think it may be but whenever I come across a post similar to this one I can't help but suggest to anyone with similar experiences to yours that they are having going on another alternate possibility. I urge you to watch a particular episode of Cosmic Disclosure with then host David Willcock the video you need to view is called "Voice of God Technology". Before deciding what you are up against is in fact what you state, you may actually consider other thoughts once you watch this video. There are other things out there designed to combat those who are awakening to their gifts and this video explains many things. Just be open to other options before you think it is only one thing happening.