View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
My teenage daughter has a terminal degenerative illness.This is affecting her mental and physical state.She has already lost much of her abilities most of us take for granted.She will pass over one day and leave me and this scares me so much.I am scared to witness her moment of passing or even not being there,I do not know which would be best for us both?
I hope she will contact me after she is passed to prove of an afterlife I guess?I do not know what I am asking you here,just wanted to express my fears I guess.
Dear Blondie,

Your fears are justified and understood by all who wield the capacity for love; all those in spirit have heard and understood your secret conversations and calls for support. You are never alone.

You ask what is best for you both, yet it is clear there are no best options for either, only options which appear to facilitate the most comfort and strength to you both. It should never be about the last days of her death, but about the days of her life and those fleeting moments and opportunities that celebrate all that you hold dear. Choose to remember joy, not sorrow or fear. Create these moments of joy, as often and as creative as can be, that they may cradle her days in positive reflection and gratitude.

I ask you now, to ask yourself this question, and to answer it yourself with a clear mind and sincere heart. If I truly love my daughter without condition, do I really require proof that she will continue to exist for me?
Do not have her pass before you truly believe. Accept and know NOW; now is the only moment that matters. Do not waste another moment with a doubt, but bless each moment with the utmost confidence in yourself to truly KNOW what is SO.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸