View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Gambling is related to risky behavior or activity. Some part of you is against taking risks and has made it something you should never do. But the part of you that wants to seek adventure in life is trying to do the risky thing despite this rule you made for yourself. The leaky radiator may have to do with some angry emotion getting out. Radiators use heated water to heat the room. water relates to emotions and hot water can mean either anger or trouble. So possibly you have a fear of getting in trouble, hot water, from your risky thing you are doing but you don't want to have that happen. So what are you possibly doing that you may fear to get into hot water with? Are you doing something that others may not approve of? That can feel very risky if we stop following how someone else thinks we should live our life but in the end you do have your own life to live based on your ideals not someone else. It's the only way to live an authentic life.

thnx
i ry not to tak risks i dnt but evry now agan i do coz sum tums tims it pays off sum tims it dnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔