View Single Post
Old 26-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna*
I hope I don’t misrepresent Simpson Protocol in this post. If anyone reads this who knows more, please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Ines puts you in a deep hypnotic trance state and then communicates with your “superconscious” mind (higher self, or whatever you call it.) She also includes “guidance” in the process (leaving that open to whatever it means to you - I interpret it as my spirit guide). She basically then asks questions to determine the problems and the causes, and then asks for them to be resolved, based on the premise that our higher minds already know how to do this and only need to be asked. Your superconscious mind replies to her questions with ‘yes’ or ‘no’ ideomotor finger signals.

It’s powerful “magic”. I don’t have much intellectual understanding, nor much memory of what took place, but soul retrieval as part of the process put me back in touch with a core part of myself – the part that held my connection to the spiritual, which I’d lost some 2 decades earlier. A bunch of stuff changed in my perceptions. A subsequent session, working with self-worth and self-confidence, gave me the courage to say “yes” to buying a clinic I’m going to run next year, once I qualify, something I’d never in a million years have dared to do before.

Just in the last few weeks, a bunch of life stuff has hit me all at once: theft, illness, a bike accident, bad old memories being re-triggered, upcoming exam – so I’ve scheduled another online session. She’s currently teaching in Australia (she’s from Canada) and I’m in Denmark – you gotta LOVE the internet.

I can’t post links yet, but if you google ‘Ines Simpson’ or ‘Simpson Protocol’ you’ll find her. In addition, she has a site with self-hypnosis audios; google ‘Esdaile Institute’. In Module 3, you’ll find two “Approaching the spiritual” audios that I listen to often when I do daily self-hypnosis. I'm a huge fan of self-hypnosis and very enthusiastic about hypnosis and all its potential as a force for good and for healing.

I’m really, really keen to talk with others who have experienced this. I was hoping to find someone here.

Very interesting.

I am a fan of self-hypnosis myself, and the way I use it seems pretty close to what you described.

As you wrote, I use it to contact my subconscious, and also to get answers and guidance from a higher guide. The answers I get are very short. Rarely I channel longer messages. The answers are always very clear, strikingly insightful, and immediate. Quite often they come into my mind before I finish asking the question. It feels as my mind thinks of the question before it is formulated into my brain. I don't hear words. The answer pops into my mind.

I don't need to achieve a deep trance. Actually getting into a deeper trance is counterproductive, because I can slip into sleep.

I had Q&A sessions taking longer than an hour, until I felt out of more questions, but many most of the time I a have a narrow objective that I want to inquire about.

There are occasions when I don't get an answer immediately. In such situations I reformulate the question, so that it can be answered in a short, clear form. I never try to rationalize the meaning of what I get, to not distort the spirit of the message.

Haven't checked your suggestions yet.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.