View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 01:32 AM
Master
That's great you have had such an immersion in nature hallow, I've definitely come to appreciate it more and more as I progress.

that's cool the cows enjoy being milked, but having a baby recently I know that mothers make milk enough for the baby, supply and demand.. and babies are supposed to be the recipients. but nature does design it so the more milk that is milked the more milk is created so in that sense it seems ideal that humans can take milk from other species and the animals may appreciate the relationship, but at the same time, the milk is designed specifically for the species it's created for. As humans we can utilize almost anything, but the repercussions of what is too far deviated or deprived of nature intended for us is where the main problem comes.

hehe funny you mention grapes as being defenseless. I learned something interesting about them. You know resveratrol, one of the constituents from grapes that has been studied and become sort of a fad for a while? well if not it is an antioxidant, and what I learned is that peanuts also contain this. And what's more, peanuts are a prime prey for a mold or fungi called aflatoxin. besides peanuts being legumes which are problematic for humans, the aflatoxin is likely one of the reasons peanuts are an allergenic food for many. the resveratrol that is made in peanuts, and grapes, is actually a response to the aflatoxin (and maybe other things, that's about as far as my researching got lol).. So I think this relationship of antioxidants and 'free radicals' is a push and pull between plants trying to fend off and protect themselves from things that threaten or infest them.

anyway lol so in that sense grapes are not defenseless hehe they have resveratrol, and I imagine a lot of other ways to safeguard and heal themselves, as plants tend to do when we dig deeper and learn about that activity.

I like the idea of us eating a variety of things too, but unfortunately from what I've seen we really are just not designed to eat many things ideally. Our bodies are equipped to recover and deal with the unwanted or detrimental counterparts of the things we consume, but we're really at a state currently where most people simply cannot handle any more excess toxicity or deviation from our intended nature. But to comment more positively on the topic, I do think that each food or plant holds a different kind of consciousness and experience, and as humans it is in our favor to experience a variety of things. There is so much to experience, and create, in the world though so is it really necessary to put so much focus on food alone and can't we gain experiences and consciousness through other ways we consume and create? which we can do that more effectively when we are more pure, clean, and our bodies and beingness doesn't have to worry about dealing with an internal mess and expend so much energy detoxifying and reversing the damage that wreaks havoc on us on multiple levels. We also can appreciate things we thought were food in other ways with our senses of sight, sometimes touch and sound and so on. And of course feel a spiritual connection to them without having to chew them up and swallow them into our body.. just as we might with many of the other things on the Earth that humans know are not meant to be eaten. So just because certain societies said something is a food, doesn't necessarily mean it is.. In Asia eating dogs is a lot more common than many would think.. when I was becoming a vegetarian I exposed myself to videos of animal cruelty, typical farm stuff and all that but also I saw 'dog factories' where they keep them in cages and pile them up in trucks and other terrible things similar to how they treat farm animals here.. also snakes and different aquatic animals are abused and all sorts of other tragic realities exist where people somewhere consider something food, but to us obviously that doesn't make sense and seems beyond cruel.. so that is something to consider, just because some people think or said it was food, absolutely doesn't mean it is or that it is going to benefit us to eat it.

You probably have bathroom issues when eating fruit because your body knows it needs to cleanse itself out. Everybody is different, but every single human's body was designed to optimally eat fruit, that is just how it is whether we like it or not. It is how God made us for whatever reason, and if we open our minds we can see that fruit being the most evolved and appealing part of a plant hints that since we are the most evolved in certain ways that is the food made for us. It digests the quickest (as long as it's eaten respectfully and not with other foods or liquids that inhibit that) and is the most hydrating and cleansing usually with an abundance of chemistry that our bodies really love. It is about chemistry when it comes down to it..