View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 12:06 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
If this is a footprint to believed and it resonates with me,with the riots and anarchy going on around the world,we are at the destruction phase to rebirth.

I find it hard to have empathy for humans,seeing what they do,and seeing how they behave.

They are there own worst enemies.

Animals on the other hand,i have a lot of empathy for,cause there true,authentic and loving in every sense.

Maybe empathy/love will come for humans,once the destruction has ceased.
The crazy thing is many/most of the other humans are saying the same thing about humans. The thinking part of the human mind is good at perpetuating the illusion that it is in control and making all of its own decisions based on its own reasoning, when what is going on in fact is much more instinctual and animal driven. Tell them that and they will think you are crazy and deny it, which is why they keep doing it. It is very disturbing to realize that many of our actions, decisions, and opinions are done unconsciously, so our brains perpetuate and maintain an illusion of control. We seemed to have evolved a thinking brain, and then set it on top of an instinctual more animal like one. We are a horse and rider. The rider only has as much control as the horse allows it. Yet the rider thinks it has much more control then it does.