View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile it's just me
My mother and her twin brother are the only ones that I know of that have met during OBE or AP...they were able to do it when ever the other twin needed them. There were very very connected to one another and even though they hardly ever spoke over the phone or saw each other (one lived in Hawaii and one lived in Calif.) Each was able to recall their meetings with accurate details.

How they did it...My only guess is that it's a twin thing...they always knew if something was wrong with the other...ALWAYS
Maybe twins are actually two extensions of consciousness coming from the same main consciousness which means that they are much more closely connected to each other's consciousness than the average Human-being is to another Human-being. Twins is an interesting subject to explore nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Everyone is different and think differently. Unfortunately with ap you can not prove it. There are no wrong answers. Ap is a grey area and everyone has their own ideas. I know people do not agree with what I think is right. I have to accept that. I admit it can be a bit irritating but that is life. I must accept it, otherwise there is no point on going on the forum. I am not talking about anyone else. It is just me.
I think you can meet someone in the astral. It depends a lot on how alert you are. I know when I am not that alert things have come from my own mind. Things can get foggy. It is very important to be alert when you are in the astral. I am not going to talk about this topic anymore. I will leave it here.
I have to disagree honestly alertness is only one small and quite insignificant factor in making something like this happen. It could happen whether you are alert or not alert, what makes it happen or doesn't make it happen are the logistics involved. For it to happen both people would have to be dreaming or projecting at the exact same time in the exact same location inside of the exact same dimension. We can project into a multitude of dimensions each of them appearing to be as large as this physical dimension. I never said it isn't possible what I said is that the logistics involved in making it happen make it not likely to happen, and personally I am certain of that. There are so many factors involved in making it happen that would all have to perfectly align and the chances of them all happening at the exact same time just makes the chances of it happening quite low. I am also certain that most cases where people believe it has happened there is a much more logical and realistic explanation which have a much higher probability, but people choose to believe whatever it is they choose to believe. As I have stated before I am not interested in those types of notions and more interested in learning about the beings and dimensions I experience in my projections, doing that has allowed me to learn a lot about the possibilities and probabilities that exist in other dimensions.