View Single Post
Old 13-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Experiencer

I think it is to do with thoughts...Please be patient with me ... A thing with Mass travels slower , in some cases , much slower than the speed of light normally.

A thing without mass has no such limitations. Your dreams will bear this out . You can have a dream that takes you back in time or you can have a dream of the future..Premonition is after all remembering in the wrong direction.

So about that death thing.. I firmly believe that , that is entirely a physical thing alone, a matter entirely for the material , things with mass... Thoughts however seem omnipresent because they are free from mass and therefore not governed by the physics lightspeed thing.

The upshot being is that there is aOcean / lake / stream of consciousness that you can and probably do, dip your metaphorical toes into at quiet regular intervals through out your day. I guess I am saying that the electrical impulses, the frequency waves generated by the brain of thinking. does not conform to what the flesh has the endurance to remain.

As easy as you can access a thought from Victorian times is as easy as any radio wave/frequency can tune to your living vibration now.