View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
It's possible he is having a past life remembrance that is brought back when he is sick. I read somewhere that people with leopracy were shipped to some island to be left to die. And often prisoners of war and concentration camp prisoners are pretty much treated as worthless left to die if they become sick. This feeling of rejection and abandonment can stay with us until we heal it

Or it could simply be a reflection of how he feels when he is sick. Isolated and vulnerable and wanting to keep the world out during that time until he heals. But I like what others have suggested to ask for more clarity about it from his dreams.

That's great information! You jogged my memory about something I experienced a few years ago. I had been attempting a past life meditation; trying to glimpse any information regarding myself in a past life. The strangest thing happened; I saw my boyfriend in a uniform. It was like seeing a picture flash before my eyes. He looked very similar to his current self, but had darker hair and a dark mustache. He was wearing a dark green uniform and cap. The uniform had a few patches on it (I couldn't see what they were). It startled me because I was focusing on myself and the guided meditation imagery.

I wonder if there is a connection here? If so, why did I see him or information on his past life? More food for thought....