View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
First off I appreciate the time you are putting into these posts just from reading this thread it has changed my perspective on life because I know what your saying is true, so thanks. My biggest question at the moment and it makes my mind shudder everytime I think of it is, how far does life in itself go, as in awareness, consiousness, existence...where does it end? Im not going to ask how big the multiverse is because I know such a thing cannot be measured but how does the multiverse relate to our universe? What do you think I should know being that I know nothing about it at all? I dont know what to ask exactly. I dont expect you to have every answer to everything but you seem to know quite a bit, looking forward to your response Sparrow.
Hello once again, friend.

I am pleased that you are able to align yourself with my perspectives, and that they provide some value and meaning within your understanding.

Nobody really knows just how expansive the multi-verse is, this is so even in the spirit world. What I can tell you is that the galaxy you are in, and the universe you are within is still expanding outward in all directions, at different speeds simultaneously. This expansion of the universe will one day come to a halt, yet within it galaxies will still continue to rotate, with planets around one another for millions of more years.

This universe is then also a miniscule part of a much larger universe, which is also expanding and creating life on all levels. Similarly again, that universe is a miniscule part of yet another larger universe, with grander and greater phenomenon, and infinitely more life and potential. This goes on and on.

But this is not all. This is merely one dimensional frequency. There are millions and millions of other dimensions that occupy the same ‘space’ that you do, but exist on a completely different frequency. So too, that dimension then has their own universes, one being a part of a much larger one. So basically, you have infinity in every direction, up, down, left, right, within and without.

It is possible one day this, or another universe, will collide with a similar universal amoeba and create another ‘explosion’, or big bang to occur and spark new formations of potentials. This actually happens all the time, human beings are just not aware of it. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸