View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Master
I was preaching again on the subway this morning. People were looking at me again in a curious way as if they're looking for answers. I decided to give them answers and told them I can feel your telepathy and know all of you have spiritual twins just like me even if you haven't met them in your lifetime. My twin lives over a 1000 miles from me, but I can still feel the telepathy all the time, for the past 40 years. The last stage in the production of human souls is the splitting apart of you from your twin. You also have a set of kindred spirits (near twins as well as a twin), but have the greatest affinity to your twin. Separation from your twin makes you feel like you have a hole in the soul which you try to fill one way or another or try to cover up the pain with drugs and alcohol. If you marry someone who isn't your twin, you really aren't married. You just found a temporary substitute for your twin. I met my twin and a near twin and recognized both and knew them from before I was born. The church isn't telling us the truth when they say we only live once. Apparently, we are able to reincarnate.......

They threw their psychic energy at me like they usually do and forced me to do a psychic reading and I felt they all had twins just like me which is an important motivator, either to reunite with your twin or fill your soul with something else. When they reached their stops, they quickly got off while having a look on their faces like they discovered an erie creepy spiritual truth about the human race.