View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 08:40 PM
Ascender

I think you're right on everything you said.

It seems like the loa is mainly being used for material or 3D gain in the current spiritual community. The issue with this is that we are being given the opportunity to ascend (that's what I believe), but to ascend, you must be more service-to-others than service-to-self. So it doesn't seem like there is a lot of teaching geared towards being service-to-others.
I also think you are right about material wealth not being satisfying. It's only satisfying for a short time, and then you want the next thing. It's pretty obvious to me when I see people with money that they are not all necessarily happy. If money and material made people happy than you wouldn't see so many celebrities that are committing suicide or ending up in rehab over and over again.

My personal experience, because I have found what I believe to me my soul mission and am working on it, is this... I found my mission by going with the flow, before my mission came to me, I had a list of random things I wanted to do, not one of the things happened, and then, shortly after, my mission presented itself to me. Now had I done those random things, maybe I would not have been able to do my mission. So I do believe that certain things that don't happen, are for a reason.

My understanding of channeled messages is that they have to go through the person doing the channeling. And so there is usually some of the person that gets through along with the message, or their own personal opinions or biases. In other words, it's very difficult to find a pure channeled message that hasn't been at least a little biased by the person receiving it.