View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
OR JUST MAYBE..
When we are created in the image of god/creator, we are created as a whole soul of equal parts of female and male components.ying/yang.

And at our conception, and because of our dna which we had received from our biological parents, we might be female or male, and at the monent of our conception, we would take either the ying OR yang half of the whole FEMALE/MALE WHOLE SOUL COMPONENT That matches the sex that we are created as, by our folks .

So Sky...your folks created female dna sequence at your conception, and the female component of the whole soul, that you were once a part of before your conception, was instantly asigned to the PHYSICAL EARTHLY FORMING FLESH DNA SEQUENCE, THAT YOUR FOLKS CREATED, AND WHICH THAT DNA, GAVE YOU YOUR IDENTITY AND INDIVIDUALITY....and the other half of the whole soul..ying/yang... that you were once a part of, before you were conceived, would now be asigned to a male person, and that male person is your eternal SOULMATE.

So...if this senario is correct then jesus would have had an eternal SOULMATE as well...and because jesus was a person who was atone with god creator or well developed in gods very essence, that had made him a devine being, as I have described SO VERY MANY TIMES ON THIS SITE, then jesus would have known who his ETERNAL SOULMATE WAS...and his eternal soulmate could have been Mary Magdalen OR because of the brutal and cruel ways of those times, his soulmate may have been a completely different woman who may not have survived the demands of the earth life in those times, and could have already passed away from the earth life.

And Sky....because Jesus was such a devine being and fully atone with god/creator, and fully adhering to gods way of love, then jesus would not marry any other woman other than his true SOULMATE, and nor would he lay with any other woman in an emotional or sexual way whatsoever. ...period.

So sky....not that this post answers your question, but just maybe it will give you another way to look at what would have been in jesus's mind regarding Mary Magdalen & or marrying her and fathering children to her, if she was not his eternal soulmate .

SOULMATE LOVE, IS THE ONLY CONJUGAL LOVE, THAT IS RECOGNIZED AND SANCTIONED BUY GOD/CREATOR.

AND NO PERSON WILL ENTER INTO THE MANY MANSIONS OF THE HOLY KINGDOM, IF THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PERSON WHO IS NOT THEIR SOULMATE...
....BY THE TIME A PERSON HAS REACHED THE ATONEMENT STAGE WITH GOD/CREATOR, AND WHICH ALLOWS THAT PERSON TO ENTER INTO THE FIRST DEVINE SPHERE OF THE MANY MANSIONS OF GODS KINGDOM, THEN THAT PERSON WILL BE WELL AWARE BY THEN, OF WHO THEIR ETERNAL SOULMATE IS, AND WOULD ONLY EVER FROM THAT MOMENT ON, LONG FOR THAT PERSON TO BE CLOSE TO THEM, AS A SOULMATE WOULD BE, WHEN A PERSON IS ATONE WITH GOD/CREATOR.

Regards neil.

Interesting Neil, but I don't believe in a soul so it doesn't work for me.
Yin/Yang .... I also don't percieve it as you do, but I enjoyed your input.