View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
And I agree with this awe, which I've personally encountered while out of body. It has nothing to do with religious imagery though, the bible is a man-made concoction.

The Word of God, which is presented to us in the Bible, all of which is validated in the Dead Dea Scrolls find, became flesh, and dwelt with mankind. As was prophesied in the written word itself, which comes to us from that greater reality existant.
The Eternal, apart from the illusion of linear, "space/time".

Seems Sagan himself was not the atheist that atheists would like to portray him as, true? Not sure when he passed on into that greater reality, existant? Was it before the release of the Wachowski's cinematic illustration?

Apparently though, he began to percieve something, who was the cosmologist, and astronomer.

Meanwhile, Physicist Kaku in his writings has cited the situation of, "The Matrix", as have others.

What does modern Physics reveal to us today, involving the underlying essence of matter, and physicality? Can you say?

Now also, what did Einstein himself say about the nature of percieved reality?
"An illusion"?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein