View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
EmergingPath

Quote:
Originally Posted by no5bones
hi all im new to this site so thanks in advance for replys.
my mam passed away on 4.9.10 to the big c,when she was diagnosed we were told she had 10 months,she lasted 7weeks.i never had time to say goodbye even though i held her hand as she passed away.iv always been a good dreamer but had no dreams for the past 3 and half weeks,im not sleeping too good as i now feel a presence in my bedroom as if someone is watching me,could this be my mam?i feel as if i need to do something but dont know what.
sorry if thread is too long just need a bit of gueidence many thanks

no5bones,
I am sorry for your loss. Some believe that once a soul passes over it may need to rejuvenate or heal itself if it had a very strenious incarnation before it may come back and "visit" another. Perhpas your Mam is now ready to visit...?

I would ask you, if you had no one to ask what you should or needed to do next, what would you do? I'm not being flippant but seeking to have you look within rather than to another. We each carry inside ourselves knowledge that we often only want confirmation from another to validate for us.

You said that you did not have time to properly say goodby and you feel that you need to do something... perhaps it is to find a way to say goodby and create closure for yourself?

Here is one way if you want an idea...

Take some time and write down all the things that you wish you had told her before she passed.
Then, either with a fire pit or a candle, hold the writing in both of your hands and take a few moments to feel your intention of sharing those words and thoughts with her.
Once you are "feeling it" (only you will know when that is, 30 seconds or 30 minutes) go ahead and put the writing into the fire (or light the paper from a candle and set it on the ground outside) and allow the energy of your writing and your intentions to be released to the universe as the paper burns... watch the flame and the smoke transfer your words and intentions from the physical world to energize the flame, transfer to smoke, and expand out into the universe, with only the ash left.

I hope that this helps you find the comfort that you seek

Last edited by EmergingPath : 05-10-2010 at 10:12 PM.