View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 02:39 AM
Master
This is to be quite the tale...

Originally, I thought that I had incarnated from the Pleiades as I felt something when I looked at that Star system.

Later, I learned that the system was associated with Lord Murugan and the Shatkona (Star of David) and the Krittikas (six stars) were the mothers of Karttikeyan...It all made sense...sort of.

Then, I had my sidereal birth chart done according to ancient Jyotisha and what would you know? I had my North node (Rahu), ascendent and a couple of other planets in Ardra Nakshatra (Gemini) and of course, the ruler/Lord of Ardra is Rudra...Lord Shiva in fierce form...The exact Deity that I worship.

It was confirmed that I had originated from Orion...this made more sense to me.

Well, for one thing, the Pyramids line up with the stars in Orion's Belt and the Ancient Egyptians believe that the afterlife or Heaven exists in the constellation of Orion...There have even been images of huge cities there..

For another thing, Rudra is associated with Betelgeuse and Betelgeuse will go supernova within the next millennia or two. When that happens, it will signify the end of this current Yuga and the end of the pralaya.