View Single Post
Old 24-12-2010, 02:44 PM
nepowl

Angel1 Hi

I been looking for info on flame myself. I am Glad i am not the only one. my story goes back 6months. i keep getting this figure 8 thing.wile back i looked twin flame stuff up but thought dint make since to follow it.

I had a few Qigong sessions with local woman 3 weeks ago.that time and time before i keep getting tears and don't know why. was not thinking anything but yet they was their. So my new wife and me don't get along to well at times. She is not a twin flame this i feel strong about. I do some Reiki healing healing to intuition about things.

Now for last week before this my heart chakra is like a burning pulling strong at me all the time.Not my heart the locational center of the chest I usually spin it before for cleaning. But now its like its on fire and its really strong all the time...

Problem in my life I had thrown myself at god to help for what ever path I needed help that was right for me. Day before my B Day Dec 20. I was watching stuff on you tube then my ears ring is what started me this direction.I felt like a loving energy i was not sure on sensing things.
But feeling a like something their thought was just me and my imagination. I feel this hand touch me very gently .I dint panic cause as of late i open my mind to anything and have done many prays of auto protect me giving to my Gardion angels.

So i relaxed dint my it when into my head and massaged my ears and a bit further it smart a bit but feel way cool great sensation. i go to computer searching for info I feel a loving pulsing energy go threw me that was over the top in anything i can explain.

So i read many different things on the net. I hear different stories or ideas. What i have felt my entire life and now read follow your heart what to believe not what your told.
Me i feel its another sole identical to mine but Opposite sex some place unknown to me.I get that strong feeling .One web sight i cant find off hand said we go threw relationships to learn and hear we look for partners that match our twin flame. When the time is right for you you will be awaken to it.

I have not had much happen sense then but i know what i felt and why i compare who i am with to this twin-flame In my life.All my life i had this feeling what I wanted in some one in heart i never met any one that in toon for a partner on a level I have always felt and compared to it.

I do love my wife and we fought about this.I thought to tell my stories.
Take it as my opinion only!! Whats right for you follow your heart.I open my mind to anything is possible and ask for help and things happen.

Thanks Love and light and Blessing to you all !!!