Thread: Mind and Ego
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Master
[quote=God-Like]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

I agree in that the mind=brain relationship if left at that is limiting . All one has to understand in such instances is that an individual that is not of the physical experience continues to self relate (ego) and think for themselves . The brain is just a component of the physical body that allows one to operate / function within the body and within a physical environment (amongst other things) .

Hey God-Like (Daz), agreed. Also, our consciousness, even apart from the body, not only (in our words) thinks but also feels. So, where you say "mind" for consciousness, I say heart-led mind for heart-led consciousness. When the heart, or multidimensional core of our divine spark, is not allowed to lead with mind in service to heart, we remain misaligned with our centre. Because I don't think most will implicitly understand what I mean without this explanation, I have included it...though you've heard it before.

To clarify further, I give this explanation because whilst in a physical experience, we do experience the surrender of physical mind (ego, intellect, snake brain, etc) to heart, when we come to a certain place on our path. The clarity and power of mind (intellect) to heart-led consciousness (which permeates all we are and all that is, including the physical mind.

When we are not tethered to the physical body, or else when have expanded our awareness of consciousness beyond just our physical realm, then we understand that heart-led consciousness is all-present and is experienced in unity. Time spent in lucid awareness in the spirit realm allows for this understanding quite clearly. Here, the distinctions made in the physical realm are no longer necessary, except when referencing the lack of integrity or unity that may still exist in the physical realm.

But the one other thing I can see is that for those who have yet to experience lucid time concretely spent (so to speak) in the spirit realm, it may be difficult for them to understand that the energy of consciousness never dies, that it merely moves on, or (literally) changes form, from a physical one to an ethereal one.

Quote:
l see the mind as the foundation for all experience .

Everything is of the mind and it seems Iamit can't understand what I am saying in this regard .

The brain is of the mind, the people are are the mind in the same way a fish is of the ocean .. The ocean is the environment for fish to experience being a fish ..

The mind is an environment for an individual person to experience a physical person .

As said to Iamit, the mind has no agenda, it is not something that can sway you to remain in ego ..

The purpose of the mind if you are listening Iamit is to be the foundation of your experience .

x daz x

I agree. As long as we describe that a bit more for others
I would also say mind, or consciousness, is the foundation for all experience.
But what else can we say about this to clarify it?

We could say that mind, or consciousness, may expand and deepen infinitely.
The awakened consciousness has awareness of all, including his or her own emotional, spiritual, and mental aspects.

Mind in this understanding is not only intellect, nor just the mental aspects of consciousness. It most especially is also heart and spirit -- the unbounded authentic love which is our ground of being. It is this spirit or authentic love in expression which continually manifests and supports all that is, in our infinite diversity. It exists in (or through) our individuated expression, as well as encompassing all that is.

I hope this might add some clarity (?) for some of the other folks, who may be getting thrown off by the word mind, since we are using it in the broadest way possible whilst many are used to thinking of it in the very narrowest possible sense.

Peace & blessings, Daz
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 24-09-2017 at 05:49 PM.