View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
If someone had emotionally and physically abusive bad parents (very rough parents from the child perspective) that would often scold (shout) and beat-up their children.

What would happen when the children will go into the afterlife, will they meet their bad abusive parents there, or anyone that harmed or would harm them? Would the parents or anyone else still be angry, rough, bad and abusive?
My opinion on this sort of thing has changed over the years. I use to feel that our soul was evolving and our human self was a reflection of the soul. This led to the belief there are bad souls in the universe. I no longer believe that. I believe there are unevolved humans but the behavior that is considered bad or even evil remains in this realm and is not carried with us. I believe bad behavior is a product of our mind, ego and is fear based as a result of a brain wired for survival or just plain old badly wired brain. The threat of death or harm, real or unreal, provokes people to lash out in the moment or offload it randomly on innocent people who happen to cross their path. Our soul is pure and sheds the earthly baggage after reacclimating to the spirt world. A good analogy that helped me to formulate this opinion is that our soul is like the sun, forever brilliant and shining strong. It may get clouded over at times but it still remains burning bright behind the clouds despite the fact we can't see it. The clouds represent the human mind and all the misguided ideas beliefs and fears that affect human behavior and keep us from knowing our true brilliance. But once we leave this realm we leave the clouded thinking behind. That said, I would suspect if we had a contentious or abusive relationship with our parents or anyone else, they wouldn't likely be the ones to greet us as we crossed over and would only reconnect after we have been reacclimated.