View Single Post
Old 25-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
@NaturesFlow

:) I think if one starts to live a life that brings them happiness that is when the river settles into a gentle stream. A lot of people refuse to listen to their heart and they end up living a life filled with regret. Regret that they did not go for what they wanted to go for.... a life where they spent more time chasing money than being with loved ones... a life within a box vs being within the world of nature.

Keep it up
:)

Yes I hear you.

The heart is truly the doorway to our deeper flow and happiness. Many years ago when I blew my own internal box apart trapped in fear, I never imagined my heart would go through so much, but it shows me the potential of following ones heart and allowing the fullness of every heart break, loss and grief, to expand you and open your heart wider.. As an example today I had a huge opening through my heart space, whereby I had to let go of a culmination of heart break, from many lives. I noticed it creeping in over a few days, opening me deeper, I knew it was big, but I didn't know what was coming, I simply allowed my heart to open over a few days and then it came.. Today after walking through the letting go space, I observed the fullness of creation coming to life in me over a few hours. I observed the feelings, the movements, the flow, the creative movements and then finally peace opened at this deeper level. I was exhausted but I know this shift will open and propel me to be more deeply content and happy in myself and my life..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder